- The small boy turns 2 this weekend. Tall (about a metre in height, half my height!), blonde, curious, into anything and everything. Speech has finally kicked in, with words coming left, right and centre.
- Gym visits still going strong - 3 times a week. Have lost nearly 35kg (which I'm quite happy with) and starting to reach a plateau, which is to be expected.
- I'm a SAHM. No intention of going back to work just yet, unless a good offer comes up!
- Hatches, Matches & Dispatches update: 2 engagement, 2 marriages, 2 babies (plus another in March). No deaths - anyone that I know closely - as yet.
- House progress - pergola built, laserlight to be attached shortly, gutters currently being replaced. Garden beds built (one vegie patch, one out the front, one for citrus plants). Hot water system replaced and insulation (as per government scheme) replaced. Mostly work outside; inside work relatively quiet, save for some shelves in laundry.
- Current TV addiction: Dr Who and Torchwood.