Baby Update: Rory is nearly 11 weeks old and is a real joy. We've finally nailed down the feed-play-sleep practice without even meaning to. While he doesn't like sleeping a lot during the day (too many things to see!), he sleeps well during the night, only waking for meals and then falling asleep straight after. Touch wood. I keep saying that so I don't jinx myself!I'm getting more confident with taking him out by myself, knowing that I can handle him now that he's older and a little more manageable.
In Other News:
- Corey had his 30th recently and we had a kiwi hangi, which went very well.
- We attended our antenatal class reunion, which was good to meet up with all the other new parents and their babies and exchange war stories.
- Saw The Other Boleyn Girl and Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day, the latter being a neat movies - recommend it to anyone.
- My first Mothers Day went ok, despite being incredibly tired.
- The DVD player packed it in, so we had to get a new one (boo JB HIFI for dodgy service!)
...more later (baby has awoke!)