Monday, August 18, 2008

monday wrapup

Not much to report today, except that I picked up the Pixifoto pics today from Cranbourne... they look great, except the only problem now is that we need more walls!

Rory is enjoying eating banana, however he is a little constipated (thanks to S26). Hopefully the poo situation should be a bit better after I start him on the pureed apple tomorrow.

In other news, Corey's got most of the shed walls up on the weekend. It rained and rained today so my high hopes of getting washing dry lasted for about 20 minutes - for as long as there was blue skies today.

My session at gym was good today - they've got new staff starting there, so there's a few new faces to get to know. Still feel as though I've seen (owner) Kathryn's partner before - just not sure where I've seen him. Didn't go to WPSC, so maybe its somewhere else.

And thanks to Contours ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjRJkyL2Yb4), I now can't get this song out of my head, especially when I've been singing the regular version to Rory.

No comments: